Indian Army recruitment board has now updated their website with latest requirements for various posts in the Army for the year 2016-17. Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply online for the posts. Before applying for the post, make sure that you read the complete instructions provided on the site, so that you do not encounter any errors while trying to submit the online form. The steps to apply online for the post are explained below.
Instructions To Apply For Indian Army Officers Entry
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official website of Indian Army. At the top of the page, you can find two tabs, namely Officers Selection and JCO/OR Enrolment.
- Click on Officers Selection tab and you will be taken to a page with two options again. The first one is New Registration and the second one will allow you to Sign In with a username and password, if you have already registered on the website.
- If you have not registered yet, click on Register Now button and read the instruction clearly. Click on the Next button to move ahead.
- Fill in the necessary details like your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Gender, DOB and Marital Status as and wherever required in the application form.
- The next step is to provide your contact details including your Email Address and Aadhar Card Number (optional). Then select a Security Question and give an answer to the same for future login assistance.
- After that, you need to provide your education details like Matriculation/10th Board, Certificate Number of Matriculation, as well as top qualification achieved, and the date of enrolment.
- Now you will be asked to provide a valid Password with at least eight characters. Type the password again in the Confirm Password box and type in the Captcha to continue.
- After providing the above details correctly, you can click on the Save button to confirm your registration. When done, move on to the category you want to apply to, and simply click on the Apply
Note that you will receive an OTP (One time password) on the email address you provided to complete the registration. Confirm the OTP, and check your eligibility for the post you want to apply to.