The Indian Army has let out and advertisements for various post recruitments, which can be filled by eligible unmarried male candidates. The vacancy details for these posts are as follows:
- Number of posts in total: 90
- Name of the post: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-36
- Interested candidates applying for the post should carry 10+2 pass qualification, or an equivalent with a minimum score aggregate of 70 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, obtained from a recognized board of education.
- After short listing, candidates will be put through testing on psychological and group basis, following which a personal interview will be held. Upon successfully clearing all three stages, candidates will be recruited into the posts, based on order of merit.
- Pay scale: Candidates successful in landing the post will be able to draw salary based on the posting area.
- Age limit: Applying candidates should be of an age between 16½ and 19½ as of the first day of the month off commencement of the course. This means candidates should not be born before July 1, 1997, or after July 1, 2000.
Candidates are required to apply online at the official Indian Army website. The online application can be submitted from May 24 onwards. Each candidate should take 2 printouts of the job application along with the roll number they are given by the system. When applying for the SSB interview, candidates should carry a single copy of the printout, and retain the other for future reference. Last date for the application to be brought in is June 30.