The Army Recruiting Office in Meerut will conduct an Open Bharti Rally at Ghaziabad for male candidates from UP aging 17½ to 21 as on October 01, 2018. The Army recruitment drive from May 01 to May 10, 2018, is scheduled for posts Soldier General Duty, Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC, Vet RVC), Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Tradesman, and Soldier Store Keeper Technical or Soldier Clerk.
Candidates from UP districts Ghaziabad, Rampur, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Shamli, and Moradabad can apply for the posts at the Indian Army website. Online applications have begun for soldier posts and the UP candidates are invited to submit their applications on or before April 15, 2018. The ARO follows a selection procedure, which includes a physical fitness test, followed by a measurement test of the candidates’ physique, a medical exam, and a Common Entrance Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Open Bharti Rally at Ghaziabad
All candidates should have matriculation, intermediate, or its equivalent from a Government of India recognized educational board and meet the stipulated percentage marks alongside other criteria in order to apply.
- For Soldier General Duty, the Army stipulates Class 10th candidates to have scored at least 33 percent marks in individual subjects and 45 percent in aggregate. Even if the candidate has Class 12th qualification, he must meet at least 33 percent marks in each subject, but the aggregate marks are applicable for 10th pass only.
- For Soldier Technical, candidates should be an intermediate pass in Science with at least 40 percent marks each in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, and English, and 50 percent in total.
- For Soldier Technical (AVN & AMN Examiner), the Army stipulates the same as for Soldier Technical or 3 years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Computer Science/Automobiles/Electronics and Instrumentations) from a board recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant, the intermediate candidate in Science should have at least 40 percent marks each in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English and 50 percent total.
- For Soldier Technical Dresser (RVC), the candidate needs to have the same qualification as stipulated for Soldier Nursing Assistant or be a B.Sc. graduate in electives Zoology, Botany, or Bio-Science, with English. The Class 12th mark percent is waived off here, provided that the B.Sc. candidate has studied the said subjects in intermediate also.
- For Soldier Clerk, the 12th pass candidate in any stream (Science, Arts, or Commerce) should have scored at least 50 percent marks each and 60 percent in total.
- For Soldier (STK), the candidates should have studied Mathematics and English, or Accounts or Book Keeping in Class 10th or 12th and should have scored at least 50 percent marks in each subject.