The latest job vacancies have been published for candidates to apply for the position of Tradesman Mate, MTS, Fireman, and LDC. Interested persons can apply for Indian Army recruitment by sending in filled application forms. Candidates who qualify for a defense job have great opportunities after joining the Indian Army. The application from to join Army is available on the official website. Details such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, etc. are mentioned below.
- Total number of posts available: 166
- Tradesman Mate: 130 posts, pay scale – 1800/-
- MTS (Safaiwala): 01 posts
- Fireman: 13 posts, pay scale – 1900/-
- LDC: 10 posts
- Material Assistant: 12 posts, pay scale – 2400/-
In order to qualify candidates must have passed at least 10th or graduation from any discipline; diploma in material management; engineering in any discipline, awarded by a recognized university; and should have knowledge of Hindi.
Candidates applying must be one an age between 18 and 25, with relaxation allowed in keeping with government rules and norms.
How To Apply
Navigate to the official website of Indian Army.
- Select What’s New from right section of the home page.
- Choose the Civilians In 14 FAD and Civilians In 29 FAD
- Read the instructions provided there carefully, and then download the application form.
- Fill the form with the correct and complete details asked for, and attach photocopies of all required documents along with a passport size photo.
- Send it to the mentioned address within the time limit, as mentioned according to the area of application.
Selection Details Based On Subjects
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 questions will be asked, and marks will be awarded out of a maximum of 25
- Numerical Aptitude: 25 questions will be asked, and marks will be awarded out of a maximum of 25
- General English: 50 questions will be asked, and marks will be awarded out of a maximum of 50
- General Awareness: 50 questions will be asked, and marks will be awarded out of a maximum of 50