Now that the Indian Army has made it mandatory from September 2015 to apply for the recruitment rally online, let us divulge some information that would benefit you in fulfilling your dream to get into the Army.
The process is quite simple. First one needs to register. Registration is open throughout the year. However, application is time based and can be made only when the ARO decides to have them active. Ideally, the application would be active from the 45th day before the start date of the rally and would get deactivated 15 days before the start. So, you would be left with just 30 days to apply online. However, this is completely at the discretion of the ARO. So, to be on the safer side, do not delay in applying for your favourite position.
To register, visit the Join Indian Army website:-
- Click on “Apply/Login” adjacent to the JCO/OR Enrolment. (For Officer Application, select Officer’s Entry Apply/Login)
- In the Registration page, click on REGISTRATION button for new registration. If you have already registered please enter username and password to login.
- An instruction page will open up. Read the instructions and click on CONTINUE Button.
- Fill up the following data for registration as a candidate:-
- Personal details (strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates)
- Education Details
- E-mail ID and Valid mobile number (please ensure accurate details are given)
- Suitable password (e-mail ID would be the user name)
- Click on Save. This will generate a One-time Password (OTP) that will be sent to the e-mail ID and mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on SUBMIT button.
- Next, you will be directed to the eligibility page. Following data has to be checked while checking for its correctness.
- ARO linking with District and Tehsil
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Special Category, if any
- Click on CHECK ELIGIBILITY button.
- Check the eligible categories as per qualification and click on the relevant APPLY button.
- A webpage with detailed instruction will open up. Click on the CONTINUE button.
- JCO/OR Application form will open up having the following in the menu:-
- Personal Information
- Communication Details
- Educational Details
- Click on Personal Information fill up personal details. Upload of photograph and signature optional. Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button.
- Click on Communication details and fill up permanent and correspondence address. Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button.
- Click on DETAILS and fill up the following data:-
- Sports Level Achieved / Sports Achievements
- NCC Qualification
- Special Category, if any
- Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
- Click on EDUCATIONAL DETAILS and fill up the data
- Click on ADD button.
- On clicking ADD button, updated education details will appear in a table along with SAVE & SUBMIT button.
- Click on SAVE & SUBMIT button.
- A page will open with the Roll Number of the candidate. Please note it down for future reference as it will be used for tracing the application.
There you go! Your online application has been submitted.
- Log in again 10-15 days prior to the rally start date to download the ADMIT card.
- Take a print out of the ADMIT card with details of the reporting date and venue.You can also check the profile from my Profile in Dashboard menu.
- Paste your latest photo on the Admit card.
- Report to the rally location on the scheduled date and time.
In case of any query or issues faced while registering and applying online, please send all relevant details and snapshots, wherever applicable to email@example.com