The Indian Army has made it mandatory to apply online for recruitment rallies that would be held from Sep 2015 onwards. Therefore, it becomes important that we apply in time, and more importantly are well-aware of what all is required while applying online. Being well-prepared helps one avoid the trouble and anxious moments.
The following details/documents are required:
- Matric Certificate: -The following details will be filled strictly as per matric certificate
- Candidate Name.
- Father Name.
- Mother Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Matric certificate number as issued by education board.
- Valid E mail address: – Each candidate is required to have personal Email Id which will be his user Id. All Messages will be sent to the Email Id regarding Short Listing, Call Ups, Joining Instruction, Results, etc.
- Mobile Number: – Each Candidate will be required to have an individual mobile number. Sharing of mobile number between candidates will not be permitted. OTP (One time password) key and other message will be sent to mobile number.
- Details about your State, District and Tehsil/ Block of domicile (Only for JCO / OR Enrolment Application).
- Scanned passport size photo of size between 10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format. This photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Scanned photo of signature of size between 5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format. This Photo will be uploaded on the application form.
- Detailed mark sheet class X, and other higher education qualification, required to be filled in the application form as per the eligibility criteria of the category/ entry applied for.